You can connect the windows web folders to slide, which works by adding a
network place in Windows Explorer. You can easily manage the files that way.
Unfortunately, explorer does not know about meta data (the properties), so you
can't use it for that.

> We cannot create the files if the absolute path of the
> file becomes larger than 260 characters. It is a
> Windows limitation

I understand, so using the JDBCStore would help you and you would still be able
to adminster files with the explorer.

max