Hi Thomas,

Sorry for answering so late...
Is not it possible to change the classpath of the project? Or is it required to seperate the server module from the other classes?

Thomas

Thomas Draier a écrit :

Hi thomas,
I'm trying to integrate your listener, but i do not know where to put the classes you provided - i assumed they should go into the shared module, but they try to import classes from the server module (org.apache.slide.webdav.*), and so they do not compile.
thomas