Hi Max and thanks for the quick reply.

The optimal solution would of course be if Slide 2.2 would come out sooner than later with your patches... However I'm already using some stuff from Hippo actually (extractors) although I hadn't thought about using your custom build of Slide since I thought it was plain old Slide 2.1. : )

What stuff from 2.2 have you back ported? I ask because I have an old snapshot build from Slide head running under our webapplication platform (IdegaWeb) and I'm wondering if your stable build might be better. I need Lucene indexing with DASL working correctly and the triggers/event system...

Offtopic > One of the guys here at Idega wanted me to ask you also if the Hippo team is considering developing a JCR plugin on top of Slide?

best regards

Eiki, Idega Software
____
Eirikur S. Hrafnsson, Chief Software Engineer
Idega Software, http://www.idega.com
Iceland