Using slide 2.1, was reported about 1 year ago or alike, not sure, and
was supposed to be fixed in source repository a bit later. I checked the
code in source repository, and it was indeed fixed at that time. So if
you have problems with latest source slide, it doesn't come from there.

Here is my relevant Domain.xml entry:

        <!-- This one prevent tomcat from stopping!!!
        <listener
classname="org.apache.slide.webdav.event.NotificationTrigger">
            <configuration>
                <notification include-events="false" />
                <persist-subscriptions filename="subscriptions.xml" />
            </configuration>
        </listener>-->