Hi everyone,

It could be that I am going to invest some time in Slide (still need to check
if slide is the thing
for me or not).
I just browsed around a bit on the site and saw some notes on how to use that
with eclipse (which
are still cvs instructions).
If "all" committers/people who are interested are using the maven2 / eclipse
combo anyway, maybe it
is useful to move to maven2 for development (will make the instrucation on
Eclipse or any other IDE
a lot easier).
If "everyone" prefers to use maven2, I can move the project to maven2 during my
investigation,
otherwise I won't :)
Also I really like Jira and if I am not the only one, we could do a conversion
from bugzilla. I
think it will be easier to show people what we are working on and decrease the
overhead of having to
write separate release notes.

Thoughts ?

Mvgr,
Martin

PS for people reading along and don't know : I *am* able to commit to to Slide
(everyone at Jakarta
is), I am just not involved in the development (yet).