can you build httpclient from the most recent sources, or try at
least the latest release (4.0-alpha3)
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/downloads/downloads_httpcomponents-
httpcore.cgi
see
http://jakarta.apache.org/httpcomponents/index.html

I didn't build yet with the last version, but I checked on svn, it
seems that the problem still exists.

I haven't done a bug report because I'm still not sure this is a bug
:-) and I'm not sure of the fix I did. I want to try before saying
anything and I want to be sure my use is correct.

I saw that because I intented to replace the
SimpleHttpConnectionManager by the MultiThreaded one in the
WebdavSession, not sure that first idea is a good one.

Best regards,

Guillaume