James,
    I like your layered approach to the APIs.  Thank
you for putting it together.  While I understand most
of it, I'm still a little fuzzy on the JMX interface
you envision.  Would it essentially initialize Slide
on start-up of JBoss?  Call Domain.init()?  Also, how
would my EJBs that use Slide's low-level APIs access
this kernel?  Direct calls or some kind of JNDI
look-up?

Thanks in advance,
-kevin