> Thanks. You said the AclMethod LockMethod for webdav client
> API etc? Those are class files so I need to decompile to get
> java files and follow those java files?

Yes, if you want to learn how to invoke the Slide kernel APIs
(low-level) directly from Java. If you want to invoke Slide via HTTP
using the WebDAV protocol, then look at the webdav client API.

And, BTW - this is open source, so you don't have to decompile. Just
grab the source via CVS. There are instructions on the web site on how
to do that. You can also find the nightly build link to obtain both the
binaries and the source for the most recent build, if you'd like. That
way, you don't have to build it but you have the source from the build
you are using to be sure you are up to date.

HTH,
James