Hi,
        Our company is looking for an open source CMS solution. We would
like to contribute if possible. I just downloaded the snapshot
jakarta-slide_20040127172318.tar.gz and built it successfully. I noticed
that slide 2.0 has much more features than the previous release. But I
am still new to this project, and have some questions. I appreciate
anyone's answer.
        1. In general, does slide performance well enough for production
environment? Have any stress test be performed on Slide? Do you think
Slide handle transaction and scalability well? Or just as said in an
attached presentation, it is "a proof of concept"?
        2. Is there any client interface I can use to try out slide
features? I know there is a command line client, but it doesn't seem to
have all commands such as search.
        3. Can permission be assigned to each user, or just role/group
based?
        4. In feature list, there is a sentence, "DASL support for any
backend, extensible for using backends search capabilities for higher
scalability and less latency". I really want to know what it means, and
how can I try out DSAL features.

Thanks a lot,

Yanjun Liao