From: luke noel-storr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 11:51 AM
To: Slide Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Slide Tomcat Sessions - Closing them

Hmm, either I misunderstood what you meant, or it doesn't quite fix things
the
way I expected.

I now only construct one webdav resource in my code, however, after running
just
a few simple getMethods, propFindMethods and reportMethods 5 sessions are
created when I expected only one to be created.

Any further suggestions?

Cheers

Luke.
-----