Hi Julian,
thanks again for your great work on the webdav stuff! Your site is a great help and a visual pleasure...
What exactly do you mean by "Network trace shows no outgoing request at all." Do you mean the redirector always sends the request on port 80?
Best regards,
Daniel

Julian Reschke wrote:

Daniel Florey wrote:

Hi,
do you know if there are any document around describing the ms specific things of the "Webdav redirector"?
It would be nice if slide could be mounted in this way.
I think we don't have a choice other than hacking slide to work with ms clients. I don't see that ms cares much about interoperability issues.
Regards,
Daniel

As a matter of fact, I just started a new document on it (but it probably still needs an introduction)...:

<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/webdav-redirector-list.html>

Best regards, Julian