Hi,

I have setup slide context in my tomcat.

I have also setup the Network place for it.

Now through network place when I am opening say any word document (assume that

the document exist under “files” folder of slide) it is opening in edit mode in MS Word.

I can edit the contents of this document and also able to save changes to the server.

But when I am opening the slide website in IE and opening the same document it is

Opening in MS Word properly but not allowing me to save any modifications to that document.

Can anybody please tell me that is there any way to open the document in edit mode

Using the IE

Thanks & Regards,

Mihir

Senior Software Engineer