Last time I had it run was just before the 2.0 release which was in early Mai. I will have a look at what may be wrong ASAP.

Oliver

Warwick Burrows wrote:

Hi guys,
For those who worked on the M1 release recently, did you also run the
testsuite in the CVS HEAD against it? I've pulled down and built the Slide
M1 source, have deployed it to Tomcat 4.1.30 and when running the testsuite
I am getting a lot of failures. For example, with the "tp.functional" target
I get a lot of lock related test case failures. All of the lock specific
test cases fail and any cases that should return a "423" status it seems.
And then the functional suite just stops with an error at test case 130. I
have also tried some of the other test cases, eg. acl, stores, etc and they
fail too. Do you have any suggestions as to what might be happening? Have I
missed a configuration step somewhere?
Thanks,
Warwick