Hi Oliver,

How do I configure a second store with the name "/slide/files_secondStore"?
I don't even see where in Domain.xml the first store was configured to have
the name "/slide/files". I just see that the content store is stored under
"content"?

Also, could my problems have been related to authentication? I had
authentication disabled until last night and today when I ran the tests
again (with no significant changes to Slide other than enabling the Slide
Realm and authentication) I had far fewer failures -- though I still get
failures for these tests:

    [tp] 1/210: functional\copy\code\copy201.xml
    [tp]     FAILED

    [tp] 83/210:
functional\lock\null-resources\lockNullCollection_lockChild.xml
    [tp]     FAILED

    [tp] 89/210:
functional\lock\null-resources\lockNullCollection_SearchParent.xml
    [tp]     FAILED

    [tp] 95/210:
functional\lock\null-resources\lockNullFile_SearchParent.xml
    [tp]     FAILED

Thanks,
Warwick

 Warwick Burrows              E2open
 Senior Engineer              9600 Great Hills Trail, #325
 http://www.e2open.com        Austin TX 78759