I got this problem from Slide API only. After that I tried to manipulate with
java.net.URlDecoder
and java.net.URLEncoder but there also i have failed to parse correctly.

I just struck at this point :((

--- Julian Reschke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Koundinya (Sudhakar Chavali) wrote:
> > Hi Julian,
> >
> > I did similary the way you have explained but
> >
> > instead of taking the same information, it has built the new url
> >
> > The value I inputted is http://ads.exchange:80/Exchange/Administrator/S
> > ent%20Items/Test%20%23123.EML
> >

> > Here is the output
> > http://ads.exchange:80/Exchange/Administrator/Sent%20Items/Test%20%2523123.EML
> >
> > Actaully it is encoding % value to %25 :(
> > thanks
> > sudhakar
>
> OK, that looks like a bug. Is this a JDK method or Slide?
>
> --

=====
"No one can earn a million dollars honestly."- William Jennings Bryan (1860-1925)

"Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler."- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

"It is dangerous to be sincere unless you are also stupid."- George Bernard Shaw
(1856-1950)