How did you achieve the integration? Was it by writing a Store
implementation? If so, I'm not sure what you mean by letting your CMS
respond to the addition/deletion of files.

As for access, if you implement SecurityStore you can decide how to map
the NodePermission objects to access rights in your CMS.

-James

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/29/04 6:55 AM >>>

Hi,

I am trying to integrate my own CMS (Content Management System) to
Slide, I
succeeded in adding/viewing my documents from my own CMS client to the
slide
repository.

My next step is that I need to let my CMS responds to the
addition/deletion
of files from my Windows web folder, is this possible through the Slide
API's ??
Also I need to apply my OWN CMS access rules to the windows web folders.

Any tiny idea will be highly appreciated..
Thanx in advance,

Ragia