From: James Mason [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 9:42 AM
To: Slide Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: A question on security configuration

Ok, so you don't like my ideas :).

I've never played with namespaces, so that could be a good option and I
wouldn't know it :). However, since security is controlled in the
slide.properties file you're probably going to need a completely
separate instance of Slide.

So my *new* suggestion is to try running two instance of Slide in a
cluster, one with security and the other without. There's info for how
to configure this on the Wiki. Clustering is very untested at this
point, so if you've got the time it would be great if you could put it
through its paces :).

-James