Hello folks,

 I've been studying the Slide project this last days, and reading through
the mailing list since yesterday (I'm quite excited, this is the first email
; ) ), so I'm quite a newbie.

 Please don't flame me, but could someone point me a URL or information
about Slide's state of art?

 I know that Slide is RFC 2518 class 2 compliant, and that versioning (RFC
3253) is partially implemented, leaving activities, merge, baselines and
versioned-collections for some future implementation. By the way, are fork
and workspace features RFC 3253 compliant?

 What about WebDAV ACL, is it already a RFC 3744 full implementation?

Thanks in advance,

Miguel Figueiredo