Florey, Daniel wrote:
Hi,
Projector needs its application files stored in the Slide repository. This can be
achieved by either using the tomcat-install ant task that will unpack the files into
the default file store.
If you are using db-stores, you'll have to upload them manually after starting Slide.
Upload the application folder that you find under under /projector/src/content/ to the
/projector folder in the slide root directory (not into the files folder).

I don't have the time to test projector (will do) but how about adding a build target like:

<target name="init-projector">
  <ant dir="webdavclient" target="build-ant"/>
  <taskdef resource="webdavclient/dist/ant/webdav.taskdefs">
    <classpath>
      <fileset dir="webdavclient/dist/ant">
        <include name="**/*.jar"/>
      </fileset>
    </classpath>
  </taskdef>
  <davput url="http://${server}/projector";
          userid="${user}" password="${passwd}">
    <fileset dir="projector/src/content">
      <include name="**/*"/>
    </fileset>
 </davput>
</target>

something like that.

Guido

After doing so you should be able to at least get the admin application running.
A ready-to-run solution would be to install the binary distribution where everything
should work right after starting.
Regards,
Daniel