I wouldn't say NEVER EVER.

I would say, if there is somebody who implements that, provides
test cases and documentation this (an IETF document would be nice, but
takes time) we can add this to slide. That the users of slide - responsable
for its self - has to determine whether to use it or not.

Actually slide contains always some MS extenstions:
1st "external transaction" which I found very usefull I my current project
and 2nd "subscriptions".
For BPROPFIND I can imagine it may reduce the number of webdav request-response
pair, and so may improve performance.

Stefan

kranga wrote:
BPropfind allows you to arbitrarily specify resources that you want to do a
propfind on. If all your resources are within a folder, then you can always
vary the depth value to get all the information (and perhaps more).
Microsoft is as usual trying to hijack the standard by introducing its own
extensions (another extension is the brief: header). Given that they were a
member of the RFC, it is despicable that they would knowingly introduce junk
extensions like this. Its their typical arrogant way of working and I say
that Slide should NEVER EVER support these M$ extensions.

----- Original Message ----- From: "IndianAtTech" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "IndianAtTech" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 1:05 PM
Subject: Re: class for BpropFindMethod

So you mean, this class is not Implemented. But i feel this is
necessary because I found that is much faster. There is no need  to
send the requests multiple times to server. With single BROPFIND
method request I can get more than one response information which
increase the performance of client application.

Thanks Suhdakar