I don't understand what you are planning to do:

1. Install and use a ready-to-run WebDAV-server
If this is the case, simply donwload Slide and start it

2. You already have a propriatary content repository that you want to access
via WebDAV
This is what WCK is for. So this is for sure is not as trivial as downloading
and starting Slide, but it should be fairly easy if you take into account that
WebDAV is not that easy to implement.
If you want to do this, you'll need at least the knowledge how to access the
Slide repository (CVS) and how to run ant. And after that of course how to
implement the WCK-methods to call your own repository.

3. Something else that I didn't got

Cheers,
Daniel

"Slide Users Mailing List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb am 09.11.04
17:48:49: