BTW: What do you think is the best way to handle optional attributes? In
Java we would write something like this:

String bgcolor = someDynamicBgColorValue;
StringBuffer output = new StringBuffer();
output.append("<body");
if ( bgcolor != null ) {
        output.append(" bgcolor=\"").append(bgcolor).append("\"");
}
output.append(">");
String renderedOutput = output.toString();

In Projector templating you write

Any ideas how to deal with it even more comfortable?

Daniel