---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Oliver Zeigermann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 17:59:55 +0100
Subject: Re: WCK: A Question
To: EngR H <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 00:06:55 -0800 (PST), EngR H <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Oliver, thanks alot for the reply!
> first of all, sorry for not being somehow to the point in my last mail.. may
> be cos English is not my mother language :)
> Well, concerning JAAS I didn't yet work wiz it ...

English isn't my native language either, but people don't even
understand me in German ;)

> About the problem, caching is half the problem .. I'll try to explain :)
>
> getChildrenNames in my customization returns my CMS item id's not labels,
> while labels are set as the display name property, so that items are seen
> with their display name while they are recognized by the webdav server by
> their id's, the problem is that when creating a new (folder/document) to the
> webdav server, the folder name is added to the webdav children by name and a
> new folder is added to my CMS. I need to let the webdav replace the folder
> name with my CMS folder ID, is that possible ???

Hmmm, not sure if this is such a good idea as some clients do not use
the display name, but only the URL.

Anyway, I think I understand the problem. What are the symptoms? Does
the client see something wrong?

Oliver