Much better. Thanks for the quick fix!

-John

Oliver Zeigermann wrote:
OK, I have just committed somthing that should fix it, could you
please try if it works for you?!

Thanks,

Oliver

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 17:15:08 +0100, Oliver Zeigermann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I see, you are right, this has been done with the latest 29th November
patch by Stefan.

I will fix this ASAP, thanks for reporting :)

Oliver

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 10:28:55 -0500, John Rousseau