Hello,

It is "Apache/2.0.44 (Unix) DAV/2 mod_webapp/1.2.0-dev".

Just uploading the file is not good enough since then different server machines
can do the upload in parallel. Moreover a client machine can fetch the file
while a [slow] server machine is currently doing the upload. This leads into a
corrupted file.

Thx,

Bernd