Hello,

Yes I have a problem with the move. Please find attached a simple test program.
The output of the program is

Empty put temp file status is 201, result is true
Put temp file status is 201, result is true
lock temp file status is 200, result is true
Put temp file status is 423, result is false
Move status is 201, result is true
unlock status is 204, result is true

As you see I get a 423 error status code for the move. Apache logged:

[Tue Dec 07 16:30:42 2004] [error] [client 172.16.8.1] This resource is locked
and an "If:" header was not supplied to allow access to the resource.  [423, #0]

I do not understand why no (or the wrong) If: is supplied to the move request.

Who can help me?

Thx,

Bernd