OK, I need ACLs and versioning so I guess WCK isn't for me.  The one thing I
want to avoid in my system is duplicating security information for a user.
This would be the username, password, and the user's roles.  We already
manage user/passwords/roles in our system, and would like Slide to use our
user repository instead of its own.  As I look through Slide source code, it
is beginning to appear that Slide is really wired to look into its own Store
for security information.  This leaves me with three choices:
1. Reimplement the Security interface to use my user resository.  Very big
task there.
2. Create my own Store implementation that wraps Slide's security store so
that user/password/user role information is pulled from my user repository
while ACLs and all other information is passed through to Slide's security
store.  Not sure how hard this is... but at first glance it doesn't look
straightforward.
3. Have our security system duplicate user information in Slide and keep the
two separate systems in sync.

None of these options seem very palatable to me.  Am I missing something?
Does Slide really not provide an easy way for me to supply it with the
currently authenticated user AND his/her roles?  To me, the ideal solution
would be to hand Slide a preauthenticated token of some sort that says, "I've
already authenticated this guy and vouch for him - oh, and btw, these are the
roles he is granted."
Any information or help in this area is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
  Andy