Hello,

Like many others I'm new on Slide/Webdav, so I discover his fabulous
capabilities step by step.

We are trying to do a content management system for JPeg images. While
putting a new file on the server I would like to extract metadata
information contained in the image file and store this in a separate XML
file also in the server repository. I've search in the documentation,
API and source code but without success for the moment. I can trigger
event on the PUT method, extract the data with an extractor, but I don't
how to inject my data in the repository.

How can I do this ?  Is it the right way for doing this ?

Thanks,

David