Hello,

It does not seem to be an easy task, but you could perhaps do that modifying the store you have choosen to store your content.
What is the final goal of your project ?

Thomas

--
BELLEMBOIS Thomas
CRI, Université de Rennes 1

David Courtin wrote:

Hello,

Like many others I'm new on Slide/Webdav, so I discover his fabulous
capabilities step by step.

We are trying to do a content management system for JPeg images. While
putting a new file on the server I would like to extract metadata
information contained in the image file and store this in a separate XML
file also in the server repository. I've search in the documentation,
API and source code but without success for the moment. I can trigger
event on the PUT method, extract the data with an extractor, but I don't
how to inject my data in the repository.

How can I do this ?  Is it the right way for doing this ?

Thanks,

David