For webdav-enabling an existing java application, I'm just wondering
what the alternatives are to Slide, . Since Slide is a content
management system with a webdav service built on top of it, it functions
well as a CMS but it's overkill when you want to Webdav-enable an
existing system. It does all sorts of user-management and
lock-management stuff that I don't want.

I feel like I just want something that converts the HTTP requests into
calls to java functions. (And also does the XML serialize/deserialize
for stuff like PROPFIND.)

Comments?

Bill