Hi everyone,

I am new to slide and have just installed slide2.1 in Tomcat. There are some
questions below that I need answers or advice or pointers from you.

1. Is it possible to change the default /files path to something else; say
/repository by editting the domain.xml file ? If it is possible, can I just
replace all references to /files with /repository ?

2. I am aware that domain.xml is used for initialization only. Should I need
to re-initialize what do I have to do ?
Which directories under Tomcat base directory do I have to remove ?

Thanks a lot for your help.
Jo.-