From: "Sven Pfeiffer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 4:14 PM
Subject: RE: Domain.xml

> Hi Jo,
>
> 1. you just have to change the value of <filespath>/files</filespath>
inside Domain.xml to the oath you want.

> 2. Because, as you said, Domain.xml is just for initialisation, the best
thing would be to "reset" the server totally, to remove all
> files and folders created by slide.
> AFAIK there is no good way to proceed changes in Domain.xml on a running
server.
> So, what you have to remove depends on your configuration of the stores,
if you use TxXMLFileDescriptorsStore and
> TxFileContentStore, which is the default, you can simply delete the
directories you specified as rootpath (and maybe these you
> definined as workpath, but I guess that is not
> necessary).
>
> You also have to look at your initial ACLs, if there are some for /files,
you should change this, too, and maybe your versioning
> configuration, but this should be all where you have to specify the path.
>
> Whether you can replace all /files occurences depends on your Domain.xml,
normally I would say yes, but be carefull ;-)