From: Dan Tenenbaum [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: quinta-feira, 18 de Maio de 2006 0:09
To: slide-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: how to unlock locked files?

Somehow without trying to, I caused a bunch of files (or perhaps a
directory) in a slide repository to be locked. I was trying to
overwrite an existing file using put and I got an error saying the
file is locked. The put did not succeed.

I tried to unlock the file and was asked for an unlock token. I have
no idea what that is supposed to be.

How can I unlock these files so they can be overwritten?

Thanks