From: MARENDY, Anthony [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: segunda-feira, 22 de Maio de 2006 1:19
To: Slide Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: how to unlock locked files?

FYI, any user with the DAV:unlock privilege for a resource can unlock it
irrespective of whether they or not they own the lock (ref
http://www.webdav.org/specs/rfc3744.html#PRIVILEGE_unlock).

Anthony.

The
> user that locked the file should be indicated also (by default only lock
> owner or root user can unlock resources). With that lock token execute the
> unlock request.
>
>  Hope this helps,
>  Miguel

-------
This e-mail is sent by Suncorp-Metway Limited ABN 66 010 831 722 or one of
its related entities "Suncorp".

Suncorp may be contacted at Level 18, 36 Wickham Terrace, Brisbane or on 13
11 55  or at suncorp.com.au.

The content of this e-mail is the view of the sender or stated author and
does not necessarily reflect the view of Suncorp. The content, including
attachments, is a confidential communication between Suncorp and the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
interference with, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, including
attachments, is unauthorised and expressly prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error please contact the sender immediately and delete the
e-mail and any attachments from your system.

If this e-mail constitutes a commercial message of a type that you no longer
wish to receive please reply to this e-mail by typing Unsubscribe in the
subject line.