I downloaded it from subversion  and it was right under slide directory.

Thanks
Pankaj

-----Original Message-----
From: aslam bari [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 4:18 AM
To: Slide Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Setup Slide in Eclipse

Hello Pankaj
  Thanks for reply.

  I have downloaded the slide-server-src-2.1. I have successfully setup
the Tomcat in eclipse and it is running without any exception.  I could
not find the any ant file. Will you plz give me some guidlines how to
setup "Slide" and debug slide.
  Thanks...

"Pankaj Mandal -X (pmandal - Ahura Inc. at Cisco)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
  Hi Aslam

Try to build your project in eclipse using the ant file that comes with
slide.

Thanks
Pankaj