From: jbarciela jbarciela [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 5:35 PM
To: slide-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: is Slide an active project

Hello all,

I noticed that while there is some activity in the (this) list, the
files for download are from 2004 and the bugs in bugzilla are old too.
Is this project active?

Has this been superseded by something like Jackrabbit? I don't really
get yet what the differences are but they look similar.

Thank you
Jaime