From: aslam bari [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: segunda-feira, 4 de Setembro de 2006 4:11
To: Slide Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Getting All Properties Std. and Custom

Hi Julian,
  I think you are not getting my point. Let me explain what i need:-

  I want to make a List Box on a form which will show all the properties
available in slide for all resources. We know some STD. properties like
displayname, contentlenght etc, they should come in List Box. If other user
have added their properties, they should also come in  the List Box. May be
some users made property with same name. But In List Box Property names
should come only one time no duplicate means (Unique).

  How can i achive this? If i use allProp that is very expensive by the
performance point of view. I have found a solution. I first Add All the STD.
property in List Box that will be 15 or 16. And tell user to add their
CUSTOM property in different namespace. But now how can i propfind allprop
in that custom namespace.

  Now i hope for the positive response.
  Thanks in advance.

Julian Reschke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Aslam Bari schrieb:
> Hi Julian, Thanks for reply.
>
> I am making cusotm properteis using DAVExplore and now i am making the
> properties in "CUSTOM:" namespace. Now the questions are:-
>
> 1.) I am giveing propfind method with , it is giving me all the
> properteis of all the resources. The properties names like displayname,
> creationdate .. repeated for every resource. But i want only to get unique
> names of properties. If i am giving this request, then it is performance

What do you mean by "unique" names?

> issue and very havy. Is not there is a way to get all unique properties
> names.
>
> 2.) How to search or get allprop in my Custom namespace.

You can select properties by property names, but that doesn't allow
wildcards (such as all properties in a certain namespace). See
.

Best regards, Julian