From: Marco Ferretti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: quarta-feira, 6 de Setembro de 2006 5:55
To: Slide Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Getting All Properties Std. and Custom

On Wednesday 06 September 2006 05:23, aslam bari wrote:
> Ok ,
>   First of all it is not possible in my program. Because in my program a
> user can make a property in only one custom namespace which is defined by
> my program and hide from user. So now there are only two namespace DAV:
and
> my custom namespace. So, Now i can get standard DAV: properties of a
> resource which are not more than 15-16. But what about custom namespace
> properties because i don't know on which resource and by what name and how
> many properties a user has given. Help Plz.

Hi Aslam ,

as Julian already told you, it is not possible to create a query that
filters
by namespace. What you have to do is filter your data "manually" after the
DASL query's been performed.

Actually, apart from the possibility to create a query that filters your
data
server side ( and which we discovered not being possible) , I don't see ( =
understand ) why you need to know the number of custom properties for each
resource BEFORE parsing the result of the DASL query.

ciao

Marco

--
You are capable of planning your future.