On 10/19/07, Felix Meschberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > ...a convenience class should encapsulate this in order to
> > make microsling easy to use. either:
> > sling.include(...)
> > document.include(...)
> > response.include(...)
>
> Would not do that. People know the Servlet API and we should not invent
> additional helper stuff, which is just hard to maintain. Rather we will
> provide taglibs for JSP (in Sling not microsling, though).

Why taglibs for JSP and no equivalents for other languages?

In my view of microsling's target audience, people should not need to
know the Servlet API to do a simple include: that's something people
do all the time, so it should be obvious.

And I don't want to cripple microsling either, it's smaller than
Sling, less extensible, and lacks enterprise-level features maybe, but
microsling users should not feel like second-class citizens, IMHO.

So I really think we need a comfortable way to include content in
microsling scripts.

-Bertrand