Hi Jukka,

Am Mittwoch, den 02.01.2008, 11:39 +0200 schrieb Jukka Zitting:
> Hi,
>
> On Dec 29, 2007 9:51 PM, Felix Meschberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > After the recent thread on scripting "everything" and some off-line
> > discussions around this matter, I come to the conclusion, that it is
> > about time to introduce the Sling Paradigm:
> >
> >       Everything is a Resource
> >
> > If Sling would be enhanced to make the ResourceResolver more flexibel
> > and powerful by the addition of ResourceProvider instances to define a
> > virtual resource tree accessible (and iterable) through the
> > ResourceResolver, we can make Sling much more scriptable than it is
> > today.
>
> Re-raising my earlier concern: "To me it seems like the Resource
> interface, as currently envisioned, might well end up growing to a
> mini-Node abstraction by time." [1]
>
> Along those lines, my counter-proposal would be to use special
> sling:servlet and sling:filter nodes for configuring and accessing
> such resources, sticking with the "Everything is Content" paradigm.
> :-)

I do not quite understand, how you would actually implement that ... Do
you propose to create a node for each Servlet and Filter registered as
an OSGi service (and conversely to remove that node again as soon as the
servlet and filter is unregistered again) ? And then, when the node is
accessed, how is the servlet retrieved and where it is retrieved from ?