> Hmm. The easiest way would of course be to send the content as jcr:data.
> How far away is the implementation of this, do you think?
i haven't tried this, but it should work. if you are dealing with text
anyways you just need to
ensure that you POST in utf-8. as long as the 'files' are already
there, this should work. the problem
would be to create new ones (currently). i'll create an issue to address this.

> Also, if not, how do I simulate multipart posting from Dojo? Hmm. I'll go
> down in the dark documentation cellars..
i don't know dojo, but afaik in ajax you cannot send a file unless you
loosen some browser security policies. a work around is to use a
hidden iframe that contains a form.

regards, toby
--
T +41 61 226 98 98, F +41 61 226 98 97