Hi Vidar,

Am Donnerstag, den 13.03.2008, 13:49 +0100 schrieb Vidar Ramdal:
> What is the currently recommended way of listing a node's children
> from a rendering script (.esp)?

To enumerate the children of a Resource you use the
ResourceResolver.listChildren(resource) method. In esp, this would be
something like:

   var children =
request.resourceResolver.listChildren(request.resource);

to list the children of the resource underlying the request.

> >From examining the Sling source code, it seems that
> resource.resourceResolver.getResource should get me something, but I
> can't seem to iron out the oddities.

getResource just gets you access to a specific resource.

> Also, is there any documentation somewhere, on the variables that are
> available for scripting?

The only "documentation" so far is the constants defined in the
SlingBindings class.

Hope this helps.