On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 2:47 PM, Felix Meschberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  ...The second option - using the node - you do
>
>         var child = ...
>         var childNode = child.adaptTo(Packages.javax.jcr.Node);
>         if (childNode != null && childNode.hasProperty("title")) {
>             var titleString =
>         childNode.getProperty("title").getString();
>         }...

This is IMHO ugly, and the Resource option that you suggest is quite
involved as well for a simple thing.

To be consistent with the way we handle nodes in server-side
javascript I think this should be written like (warning that code
won't work now):

var iterator = resource.resourceResolver.listChildren(r);
var r = iterator.next();
var titleString = r.node.title;

Which would mean re-adding the ScriptableResource.jsGet_Node() method
that was removed in revision 631980

-Bertrand