hi craig,
i agree with david that the DOJO ui looks like a child scribbling on
the screen compared to the sophisticated widgets of extjs. of course
you're right that UI isn't anything. but also in respect to the js
library and its usability and extensibility, extjs is great. i would
really like to have an explorer that has a nice ui and "feels" the
same as a "normal" filesystem explorer.

> Personally, I prefer dojo and would rather contribute something based on
>  that.  If people want to do an ext-based explorer, I'm not sure that's
>  something I'd be interested in.  As for looks, I'd need you to be more
>  specific about how ext is "visually substantially superior."  Honestly,
>  though, there is more to javascript UI development than just looks ;-)
>  I am genuinely interested in your opinion and examples, though, because
>  I've seen some really good dojo-based UI's.
do you have examples of such good UIs? because i haven't found any so far :-(

--
regards, toby