Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 4:09 PM, Felix Meschberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

...All in all, I think, that we should probably stay with the current
refactored JSON library and forget about this all....

+1, it's not a big deal to maintain, we have solid tests to verify it,
and the ordering of properties is useful in some cases.

I agree that it's not a big deal, although I prefer to use a dependency for stuff
like this.

Don't know if it makes sense, but what about keeping an OrderedJSONObject in our lib while using everything else from json.org?

And if we keep all the duplicates in our code base, what about removing stuff that we don't use like the cookies stuff etc?

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]