Felix Meschberger wrote:
Don't know if it makes sense, but what about keeping an OrderedJSONObject in our lib while using everything else from json.org?

That would certainly be an option. But we would also need a modified
OrderedJSONTokener then such that the constructor
OrderedJSONObject(String) actually creates OrderedJSONObjects
internally.

Hmm, yes and there are other places throughout the lib where JSONObject is used or created. So, if the devs of the original code are not willing to help us, let's keep our own copy.

My stance would be: either have it all or having nothing. But removing
parts might be confusing.
Hmm, I think it's more confusing to have a "big" lib where only three classes are used from :) But either way works for me.

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]