Ok,

so I cancel this vote due to mainly two problems:
a) a bug (SLING-512) which will be solved by Felix :)
b) the source release should rather be one big archive

The plan for release is as follows:
a) We will fix the bugs in the affected modules and then tag them as 2.0.2 bundles/modules.
b) We will remove the 2.0.0 tags from svn for the modules from a)

c) The source release
I will create a tag in svn (sling-2.0.0-incubator-release - we can use a different name) which gets the same layout as our svn trunk, but with all modules removed that we don't want to have in the release. Instead of copying everything we will use svn externals to point from this tree to the various tags of the bundles. This gives us both: a big source tree of everything and single tags for each bundle.

d) We will release the source archive from c) and binaries only for the launchpad app and launchpad webapp. In addition we will provide all maven artifacts. I'll build all these from the tag created in c)

e) All upcoming releases will be single bundle releases.

I hope this is ok for everyone?

Carsten