Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 11:41 AM, Carsten Ziegeler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
... e) All upcoming releases will be single bundle releases....

I think Jukka has valid points here, but we don't need to decide on
this right now.

... I hope this is ok for everyone?...
Ok for me, thanks.

At some point we can maybe add an OBR + XSLT file like the one at
http://oscar-osgi.sourceforge.net/obr-repo/releases.xml to point to
our Maven artifacts, if people want do download them without using
Maven.

Felix and I have discussed this offline :( , but yes, we'll provide such
a file - there is a maven plugin which generates it for us; we just have to figur out how this will work in our scenario.... :)

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]