Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 11.06.2008, 12:15 +0200 schrieb Bertrand Delacretaz:
> On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 8:17 PM, janandith jayawardena
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > ...When Sling/Scala bundle loads in Sling it gives an  exception saying it
> > cannot load  "scala.tools.nsc". ...
>
> I've had a look at this and the problem was missing <Private-Package>
> instructions in pom.xml [1] for the maven-bundle-plugin, I have added
> them now.

I have to say, that I like the solution, which Janandith once chose
(don't know why this did not make it into SVN ...), more:
http://markmail.org/message/3rvb7ox4fgrgu4ma

This solution embeds the scala libraries and ignores the ant
dependencies (we should not include ant stuff into the bundles, instead
we should just ignore the imports and make them optional).