Jukka Zitting wrote:

This is also my understanding, i.e. we should include the attribution in NOTICE.

Ok, so please go ahead and just add it - i'm fine with that.

We already explicitly included the LICENSE file (LICENSE.slf4j in the
example), so the question is whether we also need to include the
copyright attribution in NOTICE. It's essentially the same question as
above with JSON: should the copyright attribution go to NOTICE even if
the third party license doesn't mandate where in a release the
attribution should be?

The source header and copyright notice policy says: "The remainder of
the NOTICE file is to be used for required third-party notices."
(http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#notice)
Actually if we can have everything at a single place seems to be easier for me. If you could just add the stuff, that would be great.

Thanks
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler